Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A week ago I, along with my sisters, flew to Utah to attend my Grandfather Bill's funeral. He was 91 years old. What a joyful reunion he must have had with Grandma Nina (Grandma passed away in April 1985). It was nice to be able to see all of my cousins, aunts and uncles on the Hunter side. How thankful I am to have listened to the promptings of the spirit when I was visiting my Grandpa Don and mom the first week of July. I went and had one last visit with Grandpa Bill and had a very nice conversation with him. He said some very special things to me and I knew that that was going to be the last time that I would see him on this earth. I am grateful for the peace and comfort that I have through the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am also thankful that I heeded the prompting and was able to have one last visit with my Grandpa.

Me and my sister Kristi on the flight to SLC


Kim, Kristi, Kori and Kolette (me and my 3 sisters)


At the cemetary




1 comment:

Followers