Friday, August 20, 2010

Out and About

Tommy came home one Sunday and said he had been talking to Bob (a friend in our Ward).  He said that Bob asked if he knew anyone that might need a scooter.  I of course thought that Tommy was trying to be funny and say that he told Bob that I could probably use it.  Well as usual I was wrong.  My sweet husband was thinking of my dear Grandpa.  So when mom came down a couple weeks ago we sent her home with a surprise present for Grandpa.  Mom wasn't sure that he would like it and she told me to call him and tell him that I was sending a surprise for him.  So I called Gramp and said that Tommy and I had a surprise for him.  I made him promise me that he would try it out at least two or three time before he decided anything.  He promised (not knowing exactly what he was promising me).  Well when we went up for my other grandpa's funeral last week, the first thing he said to me was, "thanks for the scooter, I like it!"  So before my sisters and I left for home we went for a walk and Grandpa went for a ride!  The scooter has a dial for how fast it goes.  Of course once we got going Grandpa put it on rabbit and we had to put a little kick in our step to keep up with him.  He cracks me up!  Love ya Gramp :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers