This would be the picture that made it way too easy for "them" to find us!
So a few weekends ago Tommy and I headed to Vegas for a little r n r just the TWO of us. Walker went to San Diego to babysit for his cousins for the weekend and Kali and Ryan came over to our house to hang out with Ty. We called and checked in with the kids Saturday morning. Kali had sent me a couple of text messages about Ty saying he could go somewhere and "supposedly" I freaked out a little and then told her she knew better than to let him go "there". So she called me to calm me down and I told her we had a nice room and a pretty good view and that I would send her a picture....4:45 we are just getting ready to go down for a nice dinner at the steak house and all of the sudden I hear the door to our room open and then I hear three kids laughing. Surprise! Kali, Ryan and Ty drove over to "join" us our "r n r" weekend.
Waiting to eat at the "cafe":)
Games at Exalibur
Ryan with his new pet!
Ryan and Princess
So needless to say we had a nice time "with" our kids. Kali said they had to come over or else Tommy and I wouldn't have had a good time! I am pretty sure next time we go out of town we are not going to do the responsible thing and tell them exactly where we are going let alone where we are staying. We will tell them Vegas and go to San Diego!! We love our kids and I guess they must love us!







No comments:
Post a Comment