Sunday, April 18, 2010

General Conference


Kali, Ty and Ryan




Our son in law got tickets for General Conference and invited us to go with him and Kali. Sooo, off we went, just the four of us. Walker stayed home and worked and Ty surprised us by driving up with his Grandma on Friday. We had a great visit with our family. Tommy and I took Grandpa out to eat at "Jim's" (one of his favorite places) and Ryan and Kali went to Provo and took his sisters out to eat. I'm so thankful for every time I am able to be with my Grandpa. My Grandpa is the BEST!! Conference was to say the least awesome! The spirit you feel when the Prophet walks in to the Conference Center is so powerful. Ty was able to meet up with our Ward Priests and Laurels on Saturday and go to the afternoon session with them. We had dinner with Aunt Debbie and Uncle Doug and their family and then all the boys went to the Priesthood Session while Kali and I stayed at Aunt Deb's with all the girls. We arrived home late Sunday a little tired but grateful for the opportunity to have gone to conference and see our family!
The deer in my Grandpa's backyard.
(My cousins have given my mom the nickname of "deer keeper".)
The ride home


Kali "trying" to get a picture of me. (I don't like having my picture taken. I am the one who takes the pictures, not the other way around)

A couple of mornings we woke up to snow! We thought it was neat but mom and grandpa are tired of it.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers