Well the summer is officially over and we did have a good summer. We took a couple of trips with the boys. One of those trips was to Utah. We went and stayed with my mom and grandpa. We had a great time as usual. We had a nice visit with my mom and grandpa. I was happy that Walker and Ty could come up and visit with Grandpa Don. They love their Grandpa Don. They are both named after him.
We spent a couple of days at grandpa's then on the weekend we headed to Tooele for the races. We have been going to the races for over a year now and I just have to say that I was very surprised that I got hooked on the races so quickly. Tommy and the boys have always liked racing (most any kind) and they have always gone and watched various types of racing while I stayed home. Not anymore! I love the races! I blame it on our friends, the Geisers. After all it is them that we go to watch.
| Personalize your own picture slideshow |
The races were great but my favorite pictures were not taken at the races but at Grandpa's.


i wish i was in a picture with grandpa don.
ReplyDelete