Friday, August 26, 2011

5 Generations!

My son in law surprised me and Kali with tickets to go see my mom and Grandpa.  We had a very nice visit with them.   Grandpa would just sit and talk to Enoch and Enoch would smile and laugh at him.  Every time I tried to get it on video Enoch would stop laughing.  We were able to get some nice pictures and a few cute videos.


We didn't have anyone there to take a picture so we put the camera on auto.  Enoch doesn't know about "auto"  he just wanted to know why everyone was standing  behind him. 


 I absolutely detest this picture of me but I love it of Enoch!  He was so happy to be out of his car seat.  He is such a crack up!


                               My beautiful daughter and Grandpa Don.  He is quite the celebrity!

I enjoyed being with Kali and Enoch and we had a nice visit with mom, Grandpa, Aunt Debbie, Rachel and Shelly.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers