Is there anything better than the smell of fresh baked bread? (Well maybe fresh cookies) I started baking bread about 8 years ago. There were many experimental batches. I would take a loaf to friends and they would tell me what I needed to do to fix it. So after some time I finally started to get the loaves delectable. We never bought bread after that. Then Billy got sick and the homemade bread came to a screeching halt. Over the past 4 years I have made an occasional batch of bread. Unfortunately, I have lost the knack :( the bread just isn’t what it used to be. So now I am determined to start again, to “master” the art of homemade bread. I love it when Walker or Ty will ask if I am going to make my rolls for dinner. If that’s what gets them home for dinner…then that’s what I will make :
those loaves look perfect! good job kim! ;)
ReplyDeletethey are beautiful and i promise not to complain if you bless me with some : )
ReplyDelete