Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sweet 27!

Tommy has been asking for weeks why I haven't updated the blog.  Well I could give you one excuse after another but I won't bore you.  Since he is the reason I started doing this blog I am going to dedicate this post to him!

Twenty seven years ago today we walked into the temple and were sealed for time and all eternity.  Together we have had our trials and heartaches but we have also had such joy and happiness.  He has been by my side through it all.  He is my rock, my comedian and my strength.  He is such a great example to me and to our children and I am so thankful that he has always put us first in his life. 

You're the best Tommy!

2 comments:

  1. If you're not first you're last! Is that what he told his kids when he was chasing them around the house with a nylon over his head?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comment will be visible after approval! What a crock! Oh, well. It was a funny just for you anyway. Or maybe me. I crack myself up!

    ReplyDelete

Followers