Monday, October 4, 2010

There's a what??

So I really hesitated putting this on the blog.  I wasn't even aware that I had any followers.  Any way, because it is just a couple close friends and family who see this I am going to put it on. 

Last night I hear the dogs barking.  That isn't something that is unusual at our house.  When Walker went to let them in, I heard him open the door and then yell at the dogs to get in the house and then he said its a rattle snake.  The following videos are what ensued.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy4giVqAC0Y








Walker (he said that Steve Irwin has nothing on him)







2 comments:

  1. i heard you now have one from the al-jamals that is living in the tank in your front room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never realized in the picture of Walker it looks like he only has one leg!

    ReplyDelete

Followers