This is my precious daughter (and the dang dog)! She is 25 weeks pregnant and this picture was taken on one of her good days. By "good days" I mean she was feeling ok. Kali has had a rough time during this pregancy but she keeps a smile on her face and carries on! I admire and respect the woman that she has grown to be. My daughter is the best!
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
25 Weeks and Counting
This is my precious daughter (and the dang dog)! She is 25 weeks pregnant and this picture was taken on one of her good days. By "good days" I mean she was feeling ok. Kali has had a rough time during this pregancy but she keeps a smile on her face and carries on! I admire and respect the woman that she has grown to be. My daughter is the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh thanks kim!
ReplyDelete