Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Cousin Marci...my new idol!

This is my cousin Marci.  She happens to be my new idol.  Yes it's true, when I grow up I want to be just like Marci.  No I don't want to be pregnant with triplets...Are you crazy??!! Marci is "patiently" and lovingly waiting for the kids to decide "its time"! (Which by the way their not so she is...May 28) Her doctor just keeps telling her that she is doing great, the babies are doing great and he even had the nerve to tell her she could probably go full term!  If I were there I would have decked him but thats just me.  I couldn't handle one.  The puking, the stretching of skin, the pain in my back (literally), nothing compared to THREE.  You rock Marci!  I can't wait to see you and the baby a, b and c this summer.  Of course I can't wait to see Kenzie also because as everyone knows we are getting so much closer.  By closer I mean I can walk past her now without her screaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers