It has been a while since I have posted anything. I have no idea what I spend my time doing. My house is a mess. I haven't exercised in who knows how long so I really can't say what I have been doing. In other words no excuses. So here I go with a goal to be a little bit better on posting. Tonight Tommy and I went to the park with Kali, Ryan and the boys. One of our friends from the ward took pictures of the boys. I should say that she tried to. Enoch was to say the least, all over the place. He wouldn't sit still for any one or any thing! I know that she got some great pictures that I will post when she is finished with them. She also took some pictures of Kali with the boys, Ryan with the boys and then their cute little family together. As I watched her taking pictures and watched Ryan and Tommy chasing Enoch around the park, it brought back so many memories. It seems like yesterday that it was me and Tommy chasing around Billy and Kali, Walker and Ty. I never understood what my Grandma's saw when they watched us. They would just have this smile and look in their eyes and sometimes a laugh. I totally get it now. It is indescribable what I feel as I watch Enoch run through the park with not a care in the world except to get to the next fun place. It is so awesome to be able to watch Kali and Ryan as they raise and care for their sweet young family.
I can't wait to see the pictures and can't thank Jen enough for chasing around my beyond energetic grandson!
No comments:
Post a Comment