Kali called me last Tuesday and said "mom I had a bad night last night". She told me that she woke up a couple of times during the night with pressure in her chest and her heart was racing. She said the "episodes" lasted about 10 minutes. Kali then goes on to tell me that she was making Ryan breakfast and she passed out. She had a call into her doctor but I told her to do me a favor and if anything happens again to go to the hospital. So 1:30 I get a text from Ryan telling me that they are on their way to the hospital. So, after two days in the hospital it was determined that Kali does in deed have a heart condition. It is actually a pre existing condition that manifests itself when she became pregnant. She is on 'moderate bed rest' which she isn't thrilled about but knows it is something that she has to do. Tommy and Ryan gave her a blessing the first day she was in the hospital and she said it has helped her feel peaceful and she said she knows that all will be well. How grateful I am for my sweet husband and son in law who live their lives worthy to be able to give priesthood blessings. I am also thankful to Kali's in laws who love her and treat her as they would their own daughter.
We are truly blessed to have such a great family and the awesome friends. Kali wasn't even out of the hospital and two nieces were calling asking when they could make dinner for Kali and Ryan and friends were calling (one even adjusted her BUSY schedule) to help out.
 |
| Kali telling her dad... NO pictures |
 |
| Princess Kali |
 |
| I hate hospitals |
 |
| Do I really need to say anything?! |
 |
| Tommy taking the comfortable chair :) |
 |
I think this one says...Seriously Dad, no more pictures!
|
 |
| "Love" |
No comments:
Post a Comment